Smart Big Data Insights to Generate Leads and Convert to Sales
Using big data smartly can benefit digital marketers significantly in enhancing their business ROI and lead generation and conversion process. More organizations are shifting their attention towards using big data as part of their digital marketing strategies. B2B lead generation process is likewise depending upon big data utilization and internet marketers are beginning to leverage on using big data insights to convert leads and produce better sales for their business.
The big data massive volume – how to manage them
In the modern digital market, the flow of data is quite fast paced and the volume of data can be overwhelming to an internet marketer. Being able to manage the voluminous data sources requires skills, technology and professional IT teams in order to bring out better market value for your business data. Two aspects of big data management require some insightful views among digital marketers in order to infuse better marketing results:
1. Marketing Insights
The big data market will likely grow in the coming years and every digital marketer should be able to build good marketing insights. Big data delivers valuable marketing insights such as the latest market trends, competitive intelligence to your business, planning for product campaigns and influencer outreach. How to take these insights as part of your actionable plan may involve doing the following:
- Use the insightful data to launch a full scale campaign using viable marketing channels such as social media, social listening process and infographics. This allows you to launch a simple or non-technical approach of exploring the data.
- Include using social data tracking that gives marketers better ability to listen to their customers for feedback and comments as well as understanding their needs by monitoring hangouts, forums and social mentions.
- Use the social channels as a primary data source in order to build business intelligence in addressing customer sentiments and feedbacks as well as finding opportunities to grow your digital marketing campaigns.
- Use social media analytics and SEO tools for collective gathering of resources with specific target market and leads.
2. Marketing campaigns and lead conversion
The biggest challenge about lead conversion using big data is how to connect and integrate your digital marketing programs, lead management process and targeted point of sale. Here are some of the helpful strategies that can help you organize your digital marketing campaigns at a higher success rate:
- Use a hybrid approach of consolidating data from the data volume available. Use data management tools and analytics for less time consuming process of integrating optimization for marketing campaigns.
- Use automated marketing campaigns such as email marketing and social marketing.
- Employ interactive marketing engagement using charts, infographics and reports for better engagement of your target leads.
- Use social sharing for fast marketing campaign of your business across various social media channels.
- Leverage on social listening to spot the latest trend to make sound marketing decisions and drive lead conversion.
How to drive your business for better lead generation using big data
Big data offers vast areas to explore and exploit in order to embark in a better digital marketing campaign and lead generation process. You can determine valuable signals that are important to your internet marketing strategies such as:
- What are the top performing products for your business?
- What are the sources of the top converting leads for your business?
- What digital marketing approach is most effective in social engagement?
- What forms of digital marketing automation processes best convert leads?
- What marketing campaigns are poorly performing for lead conversion?
- What is the rate of your website click through performance?
- What areas of your web page design are less enticing to your website visitors?
In order to prepare your competence in converting leads to profit for your business, you need to know how to address and respond to these signals delivered by big data sources. You can do the following:
- Evaluate the transactional report made available by your big data analytic tools that are related to your sales and customer engagement.
- Filter results and identify which aspects of your digital marketing campaigns can draw better response from your leads. Use this in order to further strengthen the poorly performing web pages on your site for instance.
- Make prediction of your lead activities more accurate by tracking down customer behavior patterns and shopping activities. Filter relevant metrics that will fully reinforce your products and services to entice prospective leads to convert.
- Make an inventory about your digital business marketing structure to identify your strong and weak points to drive out quality lead conversion results.
Turning data into actionable sources
Consider big data as your insight factory where there are voluminous data available for you. The main problem is the data volume can be complex and may overwhelm marketers which specific data will be valuable and important for lead generation and better conversion. To help guide you through the process of using big data as actionable sources for lead conversion, here are some of the insightful steps that you can employ in your big data management and analytics.
1. Understand your lead marketing goals
There are loads of data available and filtering them will require knowing what your lead marketing goals are. You tend to focus better in spending your marketing efforts and resources by utilizing data driven lead marketing campaigns that are proven to deliver better ROI to your business. For instance, you can discover from your data that a particular product is gaining momentum on its sales. You can focus your lead generation towards enhancing the conversion rates of your leads that are inclined to be interested on that particular product for better profitable results.
2. Start small, accomplish big
Your insightful data are big and voluminous. Your approach should be using small but selective data that tend to address the immediate needs of your lead generation and conversion campaigns. This will help you avoid the complexities of managing data overload. As you start utilizing small data, begin in working out in adding an additional layer of data utilization to expand your marketing campaigns. Overtime, what started as a small data gathering and utilization in understanding your customer behavior can become one with a big set of data that you can maximize of using to generate better leads and sales conversion.
3. Generate insightful data with speed
The digital market is fast paced. You need to be competent in embracing each data value as they come and make actionable response in real time in order not to lose the opportunity of increasing your lead conversion process. Using automated marketing tools like email marketing is an effective lead conversion tool that can help you send automated offering of related products to the ones recently purchased by your customer from your site.
Be a smart digital marketer by using big data to your business advantage. Digital Warriors offer services that can boost your digital sales and integrating SEO for better lead conversion for your business. Talk to our experts to discuss how to use smart data insights to make your business profitable with a higher lead conversion rate.
Learn more about the big data trend and its significance to your business. Get the free Big Data eBook here: http://www.digital-warriors.com/big-data-marketing-analytics/