The Impact of Social Media Marketing Trends to Digital Marketing
The growth of social media marketing platforms has become a major part of building social signals that are very important in any SEO digital marketing campaign. Perhaps you are unaware that the emergence of different social media channels offer internet marketers like you a wider marketing opportunities in building brand visibility over the web. How your website rank on the search engine can make a big impact regarding your customer and lead acquisition and conversion rate for your site.
Social media marketing integrated with search engine optimization strategies is effective in building a website organic traffic. There are different social media marketing trends that will definitely affect the way digital marketers will undertake their search engine optimization campaign to boost their lead generation process and website conversion rates this year.
From the insights of digital marketing experts, here are some of the social media marketing trends that can impact the growth and success of your digital marketing and search engine optimization campaigns. Are you ready to embrace these trends to integrate them to your internet marketing structures?
Investing in social media marketing – A need than a want
Online marketers now view the value of social media marketing for their business on a different perspective. There is a significant explosion in the number of consumers who are using socials as a means of finding products and services that they need. According to prestigious social consumer statistics:
- Social networking is used by about 76% of businesses in order to achieve their marketing objectives.
- Business retailers experience about 133% increase in revenues after marketing their business in the mobile market that promotes social media marketing value for their business.
- 40% of online shoppers from the US use the Smartphone for in-store shopping.
- About 71% of the consumers respond according to the feedback and recommendation of social users regarding a particular brand.
- Consumer reviews are regarded by shoppers as trustworthy than the marketing promotion coming directly from the brand site.
- The majority of successful brands have a social media page in order to widen their marketing coverage of making their brand more accessible among the social media users.
Among the benefits of using social media channels in promoting a brand include:
1. Growing social signals
Social signals can significantly boost your search engine optimization efforts. The more people in the social media community share, like, recommend and talk about your business the more the search engine finds your website relevant thereby increasing the chance of your web pages to acquire a higher position to the search engine results page.
2. Promote company branding and awareness
Social media users can always recommend to their social media circles significant quality about your brand. This can be a good marketing boost to your brand image and in growing the number of people becoming more interested about your brand reputation and to become a follower of your brand.
3. Word of mouth advertising is powerful
Word of mouth advertising tends to have a higher trust rating from the consumers than the product descriptions that your company promotes from your site. Whenever your web page gains more likes and shares from the social media community, the wider your audience reach and influence becomes to your target customers.
Integrating social media to your digital marketing campaign is thus crucial in order to attain your marketing goals. From becoming a mere luxurious means of marketing business online, social media marketing becomes an important pillar in SEO with the need of integrating it to digital marketing in an effort of making small to medium businesses at par and competitive with their competitors.
The social advertising trend becoming indispensible in digital marketing
Digital marketers are being lured towards social media advertising due to the trend in the shopping behavior of the consumers. Social media surveys reveal that a big percentage of the consumers spend an average of 37 minutes a day on popular social media channels like Facebook and Twitter and 10% of the internet users are spent on social media sites. Imagine the potential market gain that social media can offer to online marketers.
In 2013, about 53% of digital marketers are already positioning their brand in the social media market and by 2014 social advertising investment will continue to grow. If your business is not taking this marketing step to grow your market coverage by now your competitors are probably taking advanced steps with a better and large market opportunity to play around.
In order to leverage on social advertising to your business advantage, it is essential to implement the following:
- Define measurable goals for your business
- Integrate social advertising to your search engine optimization strategy to optimize your marketing efforts and results.
- Identify your target customer behavior, needs and activities by using SEO analytics. This will help measure the potential effectiveness on the kind of social advertisement approach to use when engaging your target audience.
- Optimize the landing pages of your website by combining SEO and social media marketing strategies. Don’t underestimate the influence of social media buttons in making your landing pages more engaging to your website visitors.
Image Centric content for social media marketing
Social media users are becoming more engaged in sharing images and liking them. For an internet marketer this is a good opportunity to grow the social signals that will give their brand a better search rank. Image content can be very enticing among the social media users that offer a good online exposure of a brand. The image centric content has become one of the social media marketing trends embraced by Atlanta’s social media marketing companies that are likewise integrated to their search engine optimization campaigns under the principle that mages are known to boost a brand’s exposure to the search engine users.
Social integration to email marketing
Email marketing is viewed by digital marketers as one of the pillars for a successful lead conversion. The widespread use of email marketing remains to be prevalent despite the latest trend in digital marketing and marketers are taking the initiative of integrating social media marketing to further strengthen their business lead conversions. By using social media, your leads will find it easier to make a buying decision if they see your brand within their friends’ social feeds. Social media marketers usually employ the process of updating their email marketing content in their social media status updates which effective in promoting brand marketing updates.
DIGITAL WARRIORS can help businesses grow their digital marketing success by integrating an effective social media marketing approach that will give their business maximum exposure online using the power of the social media channels.
- The Powerful Combination of Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing Companies that are data driven and aim to cover a wider reach of audience are getting more inclined to apply digital marketing for business. Digital marketing is considered to be a sales force channel that is driving more…Read more ›...
- Big Data Implications on Social Media, SEO and Digital Marketing Big data is a big thing in the digital marketing industry. With the exponential growth of data collection, multimedia resources and the internet, big data is the future of a competitive and innovative industry of online marketing. Big data…Read more ›...
- Use Social Media Analytics To Power Up You Business There are growing numbers of online marketers that have used social media marketing as part of their business marketing strategies. There are many however who are using the social media for marketing their business online often finds themselves frustrated with…Read more ›...